LightPulse Adapters lpfc
This site provides an updated Broadcom Emulex lpfc driver for use with Emulex LightPulse Adapters. Version 4.0 adds support for SUSE Linux Enterprise 12 SP4 as well as updates and fixes for the full complement of adapters including:
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 Service Pack 4
|Driver Kit ISO Image
|lightpulse_adapters_lpfc-sle12sp4-x86_64-4.0.iso · [download]
This driver kit can be installed using the YaST2 Add-on Products module either using the ISO image or the online repository at the following link: installation repository.
- Burn ISO image above to an empty CD/DVD media or copy the contents to a USB stick.
- Start the installation using the standard SUSE Linux Enterprise media, having the DUD media or USB stick at hand.
- At the initial installation boot screen press F5 and select Yes.
- When the installer requests the driver update media, insert the DUD media or USB stick and select the appropriate device from the device list.
- After installing the DUD repeat the process for further DUDs or select "Back" to continue the installation.
package names and versions
The following packages are provided with this driver kit: